This weekend I am…
- looking forward to relaxing after a long week of work
- getting a manicure and pedicure at my absolutely favorite nail place, Sundrops Nail Spot
- running 10 miles on Saturday (longest training run yet!)
- looking for a book to listen to over the next few long runs (maybe this or this)
- planning our meals for next week using this calendar I picked up on a recent visit to Sugar Paper
- searching for a good documentary to watch (we watched this and this last weekend – it’s a great way to learn something new!)
What are your weekend plans? Do you have any book or documentary recommendations?
Sounds like a great weekend to me. We watched Jiro Dreams of Sushi a few weeks ago and liked it. I’m on the hunt for my next book, too–will let you know if I come across anything worth recommending!