Happy Friday, we made it through another week! This one was actually pretty relaxed so I can’t complain. Thanks for all your sweet notes of encouragement and support on yesterday’s post. Big life decisions aren’t easy and it truly helps to feel supported. This weekend I am…
- wishing my mom a very happy mother’s day! I wish I were going to be there in person to celebrate and give her a bouquet of her favorite flowers.
- saying adios to my first work friend and wishing her well on her move to Charlotte.
- visiting my favorite stylist at The Waverly for a cut and color. The new salon is in a central location, modern and stylish. I highly recommend a visit to see Patty!
- considering attending my first pilates class at the Pilates for the Cure event on Saturday at 10am at the W Scottsdale. It’s a free 50 minute class followed by a Zella trunk show.
- obsessing over these blue sandals. I have a thing for shoes this year and would love to add them to my growing collection.
Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!