It’s here, Memorial Day weekend. I am so excited to spend the weekend in New York to celebrate a recent NYU graduate! One activity on the schedule is a picnic at the Hoboken pier. This is my kind of picnic outfit and many of the items are even on sale! Shorts and a loose tank ($8!) with a sweater to throw on once the sun goes down and a cross body bag to hold the essentials.
I have a long list of other activities I’d like to fit in this weekend…
- a run across the Brooklyn Bridge
- attending Newsies
- wandering around Soho with a stop at Piperlime and Warby Parker
- indulging in wine and tasty pastries (not necessarily at the same time)
- a visit to the National September 11th Memorial
- most importantly, catching up with family and friends!
Thanks so much for being a part of Luv in the Bubble. I appreciate you all. Have a fabulous holiday weekend!
Follow along with me on Instagram to keep up with my New York adventures!