Does anyone else miss Gossip Girl (or at least the early days)? I loved the fashion and Serena’s hair. I haven’t found a show that fills the same place in my fashion loving heart. This weekend is focused on spending time with family and friends, many I haven’t seen since the holidays or even much longer!
- There’s a new Lululemon product for runners – the runsie. This video from Runner’s World has more.
- My friend Emily and I were chatting last week and she was telling me about how bee colonies were disappearing. I honestly didn’t quite understand it. And then I saw this TED Talk on the same topic. It’s fascinating and frightening.
- This squash gratin with butterfish recipe looks light and summery. It doesn’t seem so complicated that I’d get discouraged. Pour me a glass of white wine and get cooking.
- I’ve spent a little time on Runner’s World this week with a second link for you. I read Born to Run several years ago. There’s a Kickstarter campaign to raise funds to complete a documentary about the life of Micah True. Read more here.
- I love breakfast and I love tacos. This breakfast taco bar has my name written all over it.
Aren’t weekends the best? Here’s to a happy one for all of you!
In case you missed it:
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
Oh! poor bees, I didn’t know they were disappearing; I hope something can still be done to help them.
Thanks for sharing this info and the awesome recipes!
Weekends for me are the best time for relaxing and spending time with family and friends.
Haha that video on the lululemon runsie was great!
Happy Friday, I hope you enjoy the weekend!
Simply Elegant Blog