Does anyone else miss Gossip Girl (or at least the early days)? I loved the fashion and Serena’s hair. I haven’t found a show that fills the same place in my fashion loving heart. This weekend is focused on spending time with family and friends, many I haven’t seen since the holidays or even much longer!
- There’s a new Lululemon product for runners – the runsie. This video from Runner’s World has more.
- My friend Emily and I were chatting last week and she was telling me about how bee colonies were disappearing. I honestly didn’t quite understand it. And then I saw this TED Talk on the same topic. It’s fascinating and frightening.
- This squash gratin with butterfish recipe looks light and summery. It doesn’t seem so complicated that I’d get discouraged. Pour me a glass of white wine and get cooking.
- I’ve spent a little time on Runner’s World this week with a second link for you. I read Born to Run several years ago. There’s a Kickstarter campaign to raise funds to complete a documentary about the life of Micah True. Read more here.
- I love breakfast and I love tacos. This breakfast taco bar has my name written all over it.
Aren’t weekends the best? Here’s to a happy one for all of you!
In case you missed it:
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale