Is anyone else shocked that it’s November? How did that happen?!
I love the combination of red and leopard in this photo. Leopard acts as a neutral and can be paired with most anything and makes this outfit pop! See here, here and here for similar shoe options.
This weekend I am…
- researching Thanksgiving dinner options in Napa Valley…any recommendations?
- making another batch of these pumpkin dark chocolate chip cookies…I can’t let the pumpkin go to waste, right?!
- heading downtown to the Hullabaloo handmade market on Sunday to check out my friend’s adorable decorative jewelry boxes. So excited for her to display her craftiness!
- finishing my party favor for girl’s night…I can’t wait to share details when it’s done
- attempting to make some dinners at home after nights out at Chop and Cork. The mid-week dinners out are a treat, but I’m ready to find a few new fall recipes to try out.
I read this article about the voice behind Damsel in Dior. I always find it interesting to hear about the reasons my favorite blogs were started. Jacey’s story is very inspiring!
What fun plans do you have for the weekend? Enjoy the first days of November!