I’ve seen this photo on Pinterest a few times in the past couple of weeks. I’m obsessed with these leopard heels and am on the hunt for a reasonably priced pair of my own. I do have a birthday coming up next week…
I’m excited to embark on a little home improvement project this weekend (I shared a glimpse of potential paint swatches on Instagram earlier this week). Before I start, I’m watching a friend’s kids for a couple of hours tonight. A 1 and 3-year-old in my hands? I’m a little bit nervous! Here are some fun links for your weekend reading pleasure:
- 10 Facebook friends and sample status updates are pretty funny. Glad I don’t have any of these!
- I was surprised by how many of the 20 things you didn’t know about your iPhone I actually didn’t know.
- If you live in Phoenix and can’t bear the thought of another day in 100+ temperatures, check out 10 Reasons to Spend August in Phoenix. I’ll take #1.
- An Aloft hotel in California is testing out a robotic bellman. He’s a cute little guy and as long as he gets my order right, I’m happy!
- I picked up a pair of shorts from H&M earlier this summer. I’ve been known to wear them three days in a row…and to sleep. Shame on me for not posting about them earlier, but luckily Annie did this week. Click over to her post to find out more about the comfiest shorts for $9. Hurry, they’re going fast!
I hope you have a great weekend, thanks so much for following along!
In Case You Missed It:
Those shorts – I am obsessed. Love love!!