image: Marie Claire Maison via Habitually Chic
The countdown to the holidays is on and parties are in full swing. Tonight we’re headed to Jim’s work party. Casual attire so I don’t have to fit this belly bump in a dress! And then our bags are packed for a trip to sun and sand for a few days. I’m pretty excited to bronze this belly. :)
A few links for your weekend reading…
- Do you agree with the top 15 most iconic TV wardrobes?
- Get your tickets for the Las Noches de las Luminarias exhibit at the Desert Botanical Garden. It’s definitely worth a visit!
- I had planned following Naomi’s lead from last year and incorporating a 12 Dates of Christmas theme. Since we’re heading to Hawaii, I decided it would be a little too easy and am saving it for next year. Have you ever tried something similar?
- What if guys acted like girls on Instagram? is hilarious and pretty spot on.
- I’m hosting my first gift wrapping party this year (mentioned here). This holiday get together by a few friends in Phoenix has me considering upping my game!
- Traveling for the holidays? Then you need to read these 10 ways to save space in your suitcase, especially to bring your gifts back with you!
Holiday shopping this weekend? Check out my gift guides for inspiration! For the: Fashionista, Home, Working Girl, Fitness Fanatic, Hostess, Guys