It’s moving day! If you follow me on Instagram, you know we’ve been packing for a move. Last Friday we signed a lease on a home in Scottsdale. We’ll be much closer to Jim’s office, which makes both of us happy. I’m a firm believer in short commutes. There’s a finite amount of time in the day and I don’t want either of us to spend it in traffic. This weekend will be full of moving activities – unpacking, settling in and getting a few things done at the condo so it’s ready for renters. If you know anyone interested in a 2 bedroom condo in Chandler, send them my way!
Please excuse the limited links this week. It’s been a busy one and I’ve been a little distracted.
- I’m not quite there yet, but What You Learn in Your 40s was insightful. Maybe I’ll be ahead of the curve by the time I get to my 40s!
- We were a little concerned about the closet space in our new spot. How to Share a Small Closet and Not Go Insane has some tips we might need.
- If you’re a fan of Gray Malin’s beach prints, head to Oh Joy! to enter the awesome giveaway for one of his prints.
- I love everything on Annie’s little things list this week. I’ll take one of each!
- We’re determined not to let this baby take over our space with objects that don’t fit our style. The Baby Products Design Loving Parents Need has lots of good options.
- Dreaming of escaping the cold? Transport yourself to the south of France with Pearl’s Postcards from The French Riveria & Monaco.
Have a great weekend. If you’re lucky enough to have a long holiday weekend, enjoy it!