This past week my friend Heather and Mom helped out while Jim was out of town for work (thanks guys!). It was fun to have a few sleepovers! I enjoyed my first manicure and pedicure since Lawson was born over 9 weeks ago. It was heaven. My mom insisted on watching him overnight while I got stretches of 3, 4 and 6 hours of sleep. Now it’s back to reality, but I’ve got hopes of repeating Lawson’s new sleep pattern on our own.
After lower than normal temps in Phoenix recently, we’re headed towards 110 next week. The heat limits our activity options so we’ll be lying low and trying to stay cool this weekend.
As for your weekly roundup of links…here you go!
- How Jessica Alba Built a $1B Company: My first The Honest Co. purchase was their dryer sheets a few years ago. I’ve expanded to lip balm, lotion, sunscreen, diapers and wipes. I love knowing what I’m buying is good for me.
- Summer Sangria 2 Ways: These recipes from Victoria look delicious!
- 9 of the Hottest Honeymoon Destinations for 2015: Getting married soon? Or just looking to plan a vacation? I couldn’t pick a favorite, I’d be happy in any of these destinations!
- The Science Behind Why Most People Hate the Word “Moist”
- Whole Foods Reveals Details Behind New, Cheaper Line