I’ve got a little secret for you…today is my birthday! I plan to celebrate all weekend kicking it off this morning with a little photo shoot of the three of us. I’ve been telling Jim that extra presents are in order this year since Lawson needs to get his momma something too. We’ll see if that trick worked! It’s the year before a big one so we don’t have anything too crazy planned. Mostly spending it together and of course eating my favorite foods (I never thought I’d request carrot cake for a birthday, but here I am…the true sign of getting old!). Whatever you’re up to this weekend, I hope you have a great one!
- One of my favorite bloggers is coming out with a collection with Splendid, Damsel x Splendid. I’ve loved Splendid for their soft tees for years. I’m excited to see the full collection soon!
- Now here’s a new Instagram account…Taking It All Off. Hilarious. And cold.
- Ikea is a great spot to pick up reasonably priced modern home pieces. They recently came out with new items. Stacy did the work for the rest of us by rounding up the best new ikea pieces. Two thumbs up for the copper lamp and soap dispenser.
- It’s no secret Essie is my go-to nail polish. Here are the 10 best Essie polishes of all time. I love marshmallow, chinchilly and borrowed & blue.
- The life of a new parent is both challenging and rewarding. One of the most challenging parts is sleep (or lack of). I was so excited to see 9 bloggers tackle the topic in a new series, Real Talk with Real Moms.