Wow, welcome to the last weekend in August. Doesn’t it feel like summer just started? I’m definitely ready for cooler temps, but it feels like life is flying by. I’ve got a whole list of stuff to do this weekend…some return/exchanges, an at-home manicure and pedicure, and stops at my favorite shops.
- Anyone else missing Adele? There’s word she’ll have a new album out in November. Can’t wait!
- Victoria is surveying the money habits of significant others. I’ve handled it differently in my relationships and am very interested to hear the results!
- Feel limited by having all your Instagram images in a square? You’re in luck! In the newest update, Instagram goes beyond the square.
- Love the J. Crew undone bun? Learn how to replicate it at home. Now if only I hadn’t chopped off my hair earlier this summer…
- Breastfeeding or know someone that is? Then the 4 nursing bras every breastfeeding mom needs is a must read.
- I am beyond ready for fall. Besides cooler weather, there are new fall shows to check out!
- I made this peach and blueberry crisp for girl’s night yesterday. I added a pie crust and served it with vanilla ice cream. It was delicious. And it’s completely acceptable to have the leftovers for breakfast, right?
- If you live in Phoenix and haven’t been to UrbAna yet, you need to! It’s the cutest place for all your entertaining needs. I could wander around for hours. Tomorrow they’re having an end of summer pop-up shop. Find more info here.
- A couple of years ago my Mom and I had the best homemade popsicles at a little stand in Phoenix. I was so excited to see AZ Pops opened a store in Arcadia yesterday! Through Sunday mention “Instagram” and get 2 pops for $5. With a high of 109 this weekend, I know where I’ll be…
- Every Friday, Camelback Flower Shop hosts a “happy hour” from 1-6pm with 50% off all their fresh cut flowers. Tomorrow they’ll have even more treats and goodies on hand. More info here.
Have a wonderful weekend!