Happy Independence Day! I hope you have plans to spend the long weekend with friends and family soaking up the sun. I’ll be at a 4th of July/pool/tea party today and trying to stay cool the rest of the weekend.
- Check out this interesting Before and After photo series. the series takes a single photo and shows how 40 people from 25 different countries edited it to their standard of beauty.
- I’m in need of a summer hairstyle and determined to learn how to do a fishtail braid as an alternative to my usual curls.
- I picked up the drybar mai tai spitzer spray on my last trip to Sephora based on a recommendation from Erin. It smells so delicious I want to use it every day.
- There’s a new restaurant in Phoenix called Flower Child. I didn’t think I could love a salad more than my usual picks at True Food, but the folks at Fox Restaurant Concepts have done it again. Get the Quinoa salad with grilled chicken.
- I’ve been trying to make healthier food decisions, but I’ll make an exception for the Lemon Blueberry cupcakes at Sprinkles. They’re only available until July 6th so hurry in before they’re gone.
- The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale starts July 18th, but the presale for cardholders starts on the 10th. I’m looking through the catalog marking everything I want so I’m ready on Thursday.
- Hop over to style + greens to check out Kathryn’s new brand and design. I am a huge fan of the clean and modern design and am excited to see it develop into more of a lifestyle blog!
- Doesn’t this Lemon Blueberry Cake look fabulous? In case I don’t get enough of my lemon blueberry cupcake fill, I’ll get adventurous and try this one.
Subscribe to Luv in the Bubble to receive an email whenever there’s a new post. Just enter your email in the upper right box under “Subscribe” and wait for the confirmation email to appear in your inbox. Select the link to confirm and you’re all done. It’s easy and guarantees you’ll never miss a post!