There are so many interesting things I find on the internet, I thought I’d start a periodic feature to share them with you all!
- I’m always on the lookout for new coffee table books. This roundup has a little bit for everyone: decor, photography and fashion.
- I try to bring my lunch to work at least 3 days a week. These easy weekday lunches look oh so tasty!
- It seems like there’s a quote or article on the recent Ban Bossy initiative at least once a day in my Twitter feed. It’s an inspiring message. I haven’t done much research, but my instinct tells me they are on to something.
- My dad took this photo of snow geese migrating in Northwest Missouri. The sheer number of birds is a little unnerving!
- In a continuous effort to improve my posture, I ran across this article about how and why you should improve weak posture.
- I had never heard of oil pulling before reading this blog post. It sounds disgusting and fascinating at the same time. Although the health benefits sound great, I’m not sure I could really do it!
Follow along with me at: Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and Bloglovin!