As 2014 comes to a close, I’ve been reflecting on the past year. It’s been filled with twists and turns and lots of fun along the way. I am grateful to live the life that I do each day. I couldn’t have imagined the changes at the start of the year and I’m excited to see what 2015 brings. Cheers to a safe and festive New Year’s Eve!
- Completed my first marathon!
- And promptly spent the rest of the month recovering
- Ran Ragnar del Sol as an ultra team
- Shot one of my favorite black, grey and white outfits
- Traveled to Pinehurst, North Carolina
- Started our no TV Saturdays, which lasted all through the summer
- Visited the Desert Botanical Garden for the Chihuly after Dark exhibit
- Wore my Hunter rain boots for the first time (one of my most popular posts of the year!)
- Road trip to Palm Springs
- Celebrated six months of blogging
- Traveled to New York to toast a recent NYU graduate and saw Newsies on Broadway
- Splurged on a new camera and lens; my goal for 2015 is to learn to use it better!
- Celebrated my last day of work
- Visited the Phoenix Art Museum Hollywood Costume and Red Carpet exhibits…so much fun
- Explored Manhattan and Brooklyn
- First trip to the Jersey Shore
- Attended Alt Summit and made amazing connections with bloggers and brands
- Participated in Warby Parker’s launch of the Beacon Collection. I was so excited to get the opportunity to work with one of my favorite brands
- Spent 2 weeks in Minnesota visiting family and friends
- My brother made his debut on the blog for my first ever men’s fashion post
- Found my dessert of the summer, Grilled Peaches
- Wore a little white dress that I can’t wait to fit into again and my blue suede shoes
- Refreshed my About Me page on Luv in the Bubble making it more personal
- Found out I was pregnant! And then tried to hide my belly in outfit photos for the next two months. :)
- Launched a Facebook page for Luv in the Bubble and moved posting away from my personal page. Go here to like it and follow along!
- Celebrated my 38th birthday with a weekend at the St. Regis Monarch Beach
- Hosted an end of summer girl’s night and surprised my girlfriends with awesome party favors by Tiny Prints
- Attended my first Arizona Blogger Meetup and met some talented local bloggers
- Escaped the 100 year flood for a week in LA with my mom
- Visited the Clare V store in LA and splurged on a new grey handbag
- My brother was inducted into our high school’s hall of fame. Very proud of him!
- Shared my entertainment center refresh with Sherwin-Williams
- Attended a Creative Meet-up hosted by Crest & Bloom. I met so many inspiring women doing awesome things around Phoenix. I left looking forward to the next one!
- Found it harder and harder to hide my growing belly (can you see it here and here?)
- Finally announced our little luv to the world!
- Traveled to Minnesota for a long weekend, attended a Minnesota Gophers football game where it even snowed (it was actually really pretty)
- Thrilled to see an Instagram pic of mine on one of my favorite blogs, Elements of Style
- Launched my holiday gift guides; I look forward to putting them together each year
- Hosted a Thanksgiving Giveaway to celebrate one year of blogging