This weekend I am..
- heading to the Chihuly after Dark exhibit at the Phoenix Desert Botanical Garden
- keeping the TV turned off all day on Saturday. Last week we started no TV Saturdays in an effort to get off the couch and spend more time outdoors
- itching to do some spring shopping (I recently picked up this and this from Banana Republic)
- getting back into yoga at my favorite studio, Sumits Yoga. I already went once this week…I forgot how hard it is!
- planning for an upcoming vacation, which is the best kind of planning
- considering a purchase from David Yurman…I’m interested in adding a couple of rings to my collection (this and this)
- reading No More Dirty Looks, so far it’s been fascinating (and scary)!
I hope you all have a bit of fun and relaxation in your weekend plans! Oh, and a very happy belated birthday to one of my favorite aunts. Sorry I missed your special day earlier this week!!