April showers bring May flowers, right? I’m on the hunt for a long-sleeved floral romper this month. It’s a perfect coverup for the beach or pool and can easily go from day to night. I’ll admit the term romper is a little weird to me. Regardless, this weekend I’ll be starting my romper search and …
- heading to Singh Farms farmer’s market on Saturday morning
- looking forward to catching up with a friend over lunch
- reading I Love Everybody (and Other Atrocious Lies) for a work book club later this month. It’s hilarious so far!
- fitting in at least one yoga class and a run
- calling my grandmother to wish her a belated happy 89th birthday!