I met Annie at Alt Summit and have been following her on Instagram ever since. She has the best photos of Charleston and this adorable photo makes me want to plan a visit! It seems like such a charming city and the colors are amazing.
As much as I love planning my day/week/month, there’s something so nice about a weekend without any plans. You’re free to sleep in or wake up early and take naps throughout the day, read a book, relax at the pool. Although I don’t have any plans, I know I’ll find time to work out. It’s amazing how quickly I feel better about myself and motivated to continue!
- Check out 30 things to start doing for yourself.
- I saw this list, top 50 cities to visit on Facebook earlier this week. I’ve been to 14; I’ve got some vacation planning to do. How many have you been to? Any favorites that didn’t make the list?
- last Wednesday I treated myself to a facial at Agave, the spa at Westin Kierland. For Phoenix residents, they offer 30% off spa services on Wednesdays in the summer with their Be Well Wednesdays package. It’s a great chance to do something you normally wouldn’t!
- 7 friends every woman needs. Which one are you? I don’t think I fit into one. I can be different based on the situation and friend.
- I thought these little jewelry bowls would be a cute craft for kids. Maybe for a little girl’s birthday party or a mid-summer craft activity?!
Cheers to a happy weekend!
I would love love love for you to come visit! You are the sweetest – love following along with you, Erica! xoxo
I’ve only visited 17 of these places – I obviously need to start planning another holiday asap ;) Cuba is definitely on my bucket list!
17 is impressive! I feel pretty well traveled, but it certainly made me realize again how many places there are to see and experience in this world!