TGIF! The white and blue of the Greek islands gets me every time. Although I’ve visited Athens and the southern coast of Greece, Santorini is still on my bucket list. How could you not love it?!
This weekend I’ll be celebrating a couple of birthdays, which always means a fun and festive weekend. I’m starting it off with a visit to my favorite stylist at The Waverly and looking forward to a refreshed ‘do. And now some links for your weekend reading pleasure…
- A friend told me about this article on Warby Parker. As a huge fan of the company, I thought it was an interesting look into the social and business aspects of companies. Now I like them even more! (Check out my favorites from their newest collection)
- If you’re looking for your next summer read, a few of these recommendations look good. I haven’t made much progress on my reading list lately, but a couple could make it on my next vacation.
- I may or may not have consumed a larger quantity of beer than normal when I was in Minnesota. We mostly stuck to local and microbrews, but I learned there are eight beers you should avoid because of things like high fructose corn syrup. I had no idea!
- The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale ends this weekend (my favorites here). So far I’ve picked up these grey heels, these booties, a pouch, necklace (no longer online) and a bra. I’m still debating whether or not to pick up a leather jacket…thinking about recent advice from a trustworthy source that I can always return it. :)
- Two of my favorite retailers teamed up on a collaboration soon to launch. Find a sneak peek of the Catbird for J. Crew collection here.
- I came across this post from PJ about tips to reduce stress in 60 seconds. Since most everyone I know is stressed, it might be worth a shot.
In case you missed it: