Although I’m always happy to see Friday arrive, I had a pretty good Thursday this week. I caught up with my oldest friend after far too long. The best thing about old friends is that you pick right up no matter how much time has passed. I took the pup for a 3+ mile walk in the beautiful weather, talked to my parents and had a few packages delivered.
This weekend I’m having lunch with a friend that I haven’t seen in months and helping another friend take a fresh look at her wardrobe. I have a feeling it’s going to be a good one!
- One of my favorite bloggers, Erin Gates of Elements of Style, released her first book this week. I pre-ordered way back in March and finally got my copy yesterday. I can’t wait to read through Elements of Style this weekend!
- I am a sucker for accessories with stars. It reminds me of camping in the summer. This Kate Spade iPhone cover is such fun!
- An interesting article on the benefits of green space
- I’ve been a fan of Reese Witherspoon for years. Naturally I enjoyed her Vogue article and her 73 questions. I read Wild and can’t wait to see her in it!
- There are also a few new cookbooks recently released by food bloggers. I’m considering Easy Gourmet and Top with Cinnamon.
The Reese Witherspoon video is one of my favorites!! Enjoy your weekend!!