image by Death to the Stock Photo; graphics added by Luv in the Bubble
It’s been an exhausting week, but we’re moved in! Although it’s been a bit of a blur of moving and unpacking, we’re starting to get settled and things are coming together. This weekend we’ll take a little time to relax. We have tickets to see The Imitation Game tonight, tomorrow we’re going to You Say Tomato, I Say Shut Up in downtown Phoenix (one of Jim’s Christmas gifts) and then a dance recital to watch on Sunday morning. I’m sure we’ll mix in some home stuff too!
- I’ve spent a lot of time on Pinterest this week looking for ideas for our new place. This Rustic Storage Console from West Elm caught my eye. Now I need to figure out where it could go!
- Victoria mentioned this Kale, Sausage and Couscous Stew last week and I want to give it a try this week.
- In case you missed it, I participated in a blog linkup earlier this week. It was so much fun to read everyone’s best purchases of 2014. From technology to food props to boxed wine, there are some great items out there!
- I’ve been mispronouncing almost all of these 11 Common Words You’re Probably Mispronouncing. How did you do?
- I had no idea one of my favorite TV shows was so controversial. This comedy sketch Who Actually Watches The Big Bang Theory is pretty funny. Maybe only if you’re a fan of the show though. :)
Hope y’all have a wonderful weekend. Thanks for stopping by!