Happy Friday! This week has felt like a long one. Will you be tuning into the Academy Awards on Sunday? I enjoy making my picks before the show starts and seeing if any of them come away as winners. I’ve seen 4 of the 8 best picture nominations and still want to see American Sniper. Of course I’ll also be looking at the red carpet style!
- If you’re struggling with how to wear ankle boots, check out The Everygirl’s How to Wear Ankle Booties (or my tips here)
- Have you embraced the distressed denim trend yet? These black jeans from Gap are a great price point to get in on it.
- J. Crew new arrivals are in. My picks include a new graphic tee, striped tee dress, swimsuit coverup, sandals (love the white) and no show socks with the cutest anchor on them. Get 20% off with promo SHOPPINGTIME (25% if you’re a cardholder)
- I’ve been reliving my early reading days by reading Dr. Seuss books that little luv has received. Naturally I was interested to see a new book will be released this summer.
- Speaking of the Oscars, did you hear the nominees swag bag is worth $167,000? It seems a little ridiculous.
- In case you missed it earlier this week, check out my favorite 3 Instagram accounts to follow and see lots of other great ones from 70+ bloggers.