Another week has passed. Doesn’t it always feel great to make it to another weekend?! This year I’ve been trying to live in the moment and enjoy each day, but I still look forward to the weekend. Everything is more relaxed and the pace slows down. We’re still waiting for this little guy to make his debut. We don’t have any plans other than enjoying our last few days together as a twosome, taking long walks outside, watching a movie or two and maybe some online shopping (check out the link below for some sales at Nordstrom). And now some links for your weekend reading:
- Planning a move anytime soon? Victoria shared her tips on How to Plan a Cross Country Move earlier this week. The tips are as applicable even if you’re not moving across the country.
- I’m not ashamed to admit Gossip Girl was one of my favorite shows. Finding out Blair and Dorota are real-life friends just seems right.
- West Elm and designer Lisa Salzer from Lulu Frost have collaborated on a limited series of trays and jewelry displays. Naturally the gold and grey trays are my favorite pieces. They’d be a great gift for your girlfriends!
- I posted on Facebook earlier this week that Nordstrom is price matching select items from the Bloomingdale’s Friends & Family sale. I’ve searched lots of items to determine the best deals are on jeans. J Brand distressed white jeans, Paige ankle skinny jeans, AG, Citizens of Humanity or Paige white skinny ankle jeans, and Paige denim shorts are some of my faves. I’ve always loved the look of a sleek black watch and this one by Michael Kors is also price matched.
- Strawberries are now in season! I plan to use some for these delicious strawberry muffins.
- There’s nothing better than a plain tee. Rank & Style has the 10 best tees under $30.
- I’ve got a few of these covered and lots of ideas for my next read: 16 books every girl in her 30’s should read.
Oooooh I want to make Kristan’s muffins – they looked amazing! Have a great weekend, Erica :)