Happy May! I say this every month, but how is it possible that another month has passed?!
My goal was to post 3x this week and I fell a little short, but that’s life, right? My Mom was here this week to help out and it was fantastic. She went to the grocery store, made dinners and watched Lawson so I could nap. Luckily we have Jim’s family visiting this weekend so the help continues!
- I’ve been living in these lounge pants from Target lately. At $13, they are a steal!
- The case for taking an email break
- If you’re in Phoenix this weekend, check out the Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market tomorrow and Sunday. I’ve heard the lines are long so go late in the afternoon or on Sunday when it isn’t as busy.
- An inspiring story of one woman’s goal to make a difference in the world of healthcare while also owning the title of youngest female self-made billionaire
- Where college grads are choosing to live
- Detaching yourself from your work
Are you on snapchat? Follow along with me (@ericakartak) to get a glimpse at the no filter, makeup free, real life of a new mom. Have a great weekend!