Sorry my blog posts have been so sporadic the past several weeks. The first four weeks with a newborn have been a blur. I had no idea how hard and exhausting they’d be. My entire focus was on surviving each day. Lawson is now 5 weeks old and just in the past few days I’ve started to feel a light at the end of the tunnel. Everyone says it gets easier after 6 weeks. Needless to say, I’m counting down to the magical 6 weeks!
My brother is visiting this weekend, which has already been so good for me. He’s squeezing in a sprint triathlon on Sunday while he’s here. Assuming Lawson cooperates, we’ll be cheering him on. It’s peach season in Arizona; tomorrow I’d love to make it to The Farm at Agritopia to pick some peaches.
- Arizona Restaurant Week starts today and goes through May 25th. It’s a great opportunity to try some new places or get a deal on your favorite restaurants.
- Pitch Perfect 2 opens today!!! I’m trying to figure out how I can get to the theater to watch it. You can bring a newborn to a movie, right?! I might have to settle for watching the original instead…
- AG is having their friends and family sale. Take 25% off everything with promo FF2015. Some of my most comfortable jeans are AG. These shorts look comfy and these jeans are the perfect amount of distressed.
- My brother and I went shopping yesterday. He picked up 3 pairs of shorts (these and these) and a hoodie from BR (BR has 40% off dresses, tees, tanks, polos and shorts with promo BRSUMMER). I’m such a good influence on him!
- The fashion evolution of some of the biggest style bloggers was interesting to see how much their style has changed since they started blogging.
- Perch Boutique has 40% off all dresses this weekend with promo DRESS40. I might need to check out this tie-dyed maxi!
Whatever you’re up to, have a fabulous weekend. Thanks so much for hanging with me and your understanding of my sporadic blogging lately. I so appreciate it!
Enjoy time with the little one :) We will all be here when you’re back in the swing of things! xx