Happy Friday! It’s the last long weekend of summer (insert sad face). Even though it’s hot as all get out in Arizona, I’m still sad to see summer come to a close. There’s something about the relaxed vibe that I want to hang on to. Alas, time moves on and with it should hopefully come cooler temperatures. Meanwhile I’ll be spending the last lazy weekend with my loves. Whatever you’re up to, I hope it’s a great one!
- The best kickstarter food gadgets. Can a beer/wine carrier be beautiful? I think so. Does anyone else always get the saran wrap all f-ed up before using it? The wrap dispenser promises to help.
- International engagement ring traditions…another reason to love the french.
- If you listened to Serial, you’ll be interested to hear there’s new info in Adnan Syed’s case.
- On Tuesday’s The Luv List, I mentioned we watched Fed Up recently. Did you know sugar doesn’t have a % of daily value on the nutritional label? All that could change soon as the FDA proposes more info to be on food labels. I’m all for it.
- Nordstrom’s end of summer clearance sale is on. If you need a new pair of white jeans, now is a great time to buy. You can wear them for a few weeks and then have an almost new pair next spring! My favorite Natori bra is on sale and I ordered this racerback version to try. Or pick up a new dress to wear now and next year too.
- J. Crew has 30% off purchases over $125. See my favorite new arrivals here.
- Madewell has 30% off selected fall purchases. You can’t go wrong with this tee. I have it in 4 colors!