This week was a good one. We went for a walk at least once a day. It feels so good to be outside. I’m really looking forward to exploring with our little family of three over the next few months.
Tomorrow I’m going to check out Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market. Hoping to avoid the crowds by going in the afternoon. Sunday will be spent relaxing and watching our fantasy football team. We’re 0 and 1 so far…not off to a great start! Make it a fabulous weekend y’all!!
- I follow The College Prepster on Instagram and enjoyed reading her story on how she turned her hobby into a career.
- We’re pretty excited for it to cool down so we can be outside with Lawson more. I don’t know that we’re ready to venture into biking yet, but this article on awesome family bikes has me inspired.
- It’s a big week for Mindy Kaling fans. The Mindy Project is back with new episodes on Hulu and her second book, Why Not Me, came out this week. I got her first book for my birthday and am halfway through it. I’ve definitely found myself laughing out loud!
- Restoration Hardware is out with a line for teens. I’m no teenager but I’d take one of everything.
- I am a huge fan of Loyal Hana for clothes that making nursing easy. Their fall sale is going on now. I’ve got my eye on the Cybelle…
- J Crew has 25% most items. This cardigan sweater in pink would look great with a pair of grey jeans this winter. And you can never go wrong with my favorite tipi sweater (I need it in navy).
- Seeing as I’m obsessed with Lauren Conrad, I loved this article about the road to her first fashion week runway show (with Kohl’s no less).
- A reminder that Arizona Restaurant Week starts today! It’s a great excuse for a date night or dinner with your best girlfriends. We’re going to try EVO or Lon’s at the Hermosa. I’ve never been to either of them and love trying someplace new.
- Junk in the Trunk vintage market is tomorrow and Sunday.
- Queen Creek Olive Mill is having their second annual Garlic Fest this weekend. Garlic gelato?!