This week was a good one. I had a couple of lunches with friends and actually felt pretty productive. It’s amazing how motivated I am by a good list. :) And yesterday Lawson rolled the length of his crib for the first time and went from sitting to perching on his hands and knees. Will we have a crawler on our hands soon?!
LINKS I LUV
- REI stores will be closed on Black Friday. Instead, they are paying their employees to spend the day enjoying the outdoors. I love it. Maybe it’s because I’ve never gone shopping on Black Friday. I prefer to do a little online shopping while lounging in bed.
- One of our favorite items for Lawson is on sale for 50% off. We have the city scape midi mat from Gathre and I ordered the striped mini yesterday to go underneath his high chair. We play on the midi mat almost every day; the leather is so soft!
- Maury recommended a pair of running socks that are now my favorite. So when she posted about her winter running picks, I paid attention. Time to start my Christmas list!
- Every time Annie posts about Charleston, I find myself closer and closer to booking a trip. Her perfect (culinary) weekend in Charleston is no exception!
- Don’t forget the Sugar Paper x Target collection goes on sale on Sunday. You can shop Sugar Paper for their planners and calendars too.
Have a happy halloween! And stay safe!!