Happy Halloween Eve! Any big plans for the weekend? Lawson will be dressing up in this tee and socks for some trick or treating with family tomorrow night.
This week was a good one. I had a couple of lunches with friends and actually felt pretty productive. It’s amazing how motivated I am by a good list. :) And yesterday Lawson rolled the length of his crib for the first time and went from sitting to perching on his hands and knees. Will we have a crawler on our hands soon?!
LINKS I LUV
- REI stores will be closed on Black Friday. Instead, they are paying their employees to spend the day enjoying the outdoors. I love it. Maybe it’s because I’ve never gone shopping on Black Friday. I prefer to do a little online shopping while lounging in bed.
- One of our favorite items for Lawson is on sale for 50% off. We have the city scape midi mat from Gathre and I ordered the striped mini yesterday to go underneath his high chair. We play on the midi mat almost every day; the leather is so soft!
- Maury recommended a pair of running socks that are now my favorite. So when she posted about her winter running picks, I paid attention. Time to start my Christmas list!
- Every time Annie posts about Charleston, I find myself closer and closer to booking a trip. Her perfect (culinary) weekend in Charleston is no exception!
- Don’t forget the Sugar Paper x Target collection goes on sale on Sunday. You can shop Sugar Paper for their planners and calendars too.
Have a happy halloween! And stay safe!!
Please book a trip! Would love to see you :)
i just finally remembered to go buy this mat that I saw you using and it’s not there anymore :( I don’t think they have the fun patterns anymore.