I’m not always a fan of seasonal bucket lists since I never complete everything. I do value a good list and it’s nice to have options to choose from when we’re planning our fall weekends.
While we went camping a day before the official start of fall, I’m counting it towards my fall bucket list. ;)
FALL BUCKET LIST
- Go camping in Rocky Mountain National Park
- Make a pile of leaves for Lawson and Sybil to jump in
- Watch the sunset over the mountains
- Take a family trip to pick out pumpkins
- Check out the Boulder Farmer’s Market
- See our first concert at Red Rocks
- Spend two nights away without kids
- Decorate our front steps for fall
- Frame family photos
- Eat an apple cider donut
- Do at least two of these fall crafts with Lawson and Sybil
Do you have any fall traditions?
P.S. The Shopbop fall sale starts today. I’m grabbing my favorite jeans in black. It’s a great sale to stock up on basics. So if there’s anything on your fall wish list, get it 20% off while you can!