These are my kind of Easter eggs..color coordinated, sleek and modern! While I won’t be dying eggs this weekend, I am…
- celebrating the Chandler opening of one of my favorite restaurants, ChopShop Co. I know I’ll be there at least once a week!
- having lunch with a friend and her daughter on Friday. Nothing like a girl’s lunch to start off the weekend.
- picking up some fresh flowers…there’s something about a beautiful bouquet that puts me in a good mood
- enjoying the beautiful morning weather by running each day. I ran 3 miles on Wednesday morning before work and realized what I had been missing out on. It will be sweltering here in Phoenix soon enough!
- heading to J. Crew Factory to check out their 50% off sale (in stores and online). I hope they have this skirt (also mentioned here) so I can try it on
Have a wonderful weekend filled with whatever brings you happiness!