This weekend I am…
- celebrating a friend’s new addition to her family at her baby shower!
- ushering in fall by making the first batch of chili (trying this or this recipe for white chicken chili)
- so excited to have a long run of “only” 6 miles (I never thought I’d be so happy to run 6 miles!)
- anxious to try one of the various salad in a mason jar recipes – a friend gave them as party favors at our girl’s night on Monday…such a cute idea
- stalking Target for the Sugar Paper collaboration officially launching on October 27th
I watched The Way Way Back this week and highly recommend it if you’re looking for a fun comedy this weekend. A great cast; Sam Rockwell is especially witty!
The first “this” recipe is good for tailgating, might have to give it a try tomorrow. Go Gophers!
You’ll try it before I will, let me know how it is! Maybe with some sweet corn muffins?!
Hi – Can you tell me more about the salad in a mason jar recipes..they sound cute and yummy.