Happy Halloween! We’ve reached the end of another month of 2014. Hard to believe how fast it’s gone.
It’s cooling down in Arizona this weekend and will finally feel like fall. Growing up in Minnesota I remember a blizzard one halloween. Today it will be 90 in Phoenix. From one extreme to another!
- The Kate Spade, Jack Spade and GapKids collaboration launched yesterday. There is some seriously cute stuff for kids. Is it wrong that I want this statement sweatshirt? Judging by the fact it’s sold out in large and extra large, I’m guessing I wasn’t the only one with this idea. These hi 5 mittens are also adorable.
- After listening to a The Lively Show podcast with Caroline from Unfancy, I’m intrigued by the idea of a capsule wardrobe. Read more about the concept here. If you decide to do it, let me know. I’d love to help pare down your closet!
- J. Crew is having another sale this weekend, 25% off items in store only. The two-tone trouser socks are fun to wear around the house when it gets cold and the vintage denim jacket is the exact wash I’ve been looking for. By the way, how did I used to think they have had sales?
- If it’s the weekend, of course Banana Republic also has a sale. This weekend it’s 30% off all purchases, no exclusions (35% off for cardholders). No exclusions means you can pick up any leather items you’ve been eyeing but holding out for a discount. These zip booties have a little bit of edge to them.
- Have you seen the Mastercard One More Day commercial? It seems to be playing during every show I watch this fall. I can’t help but love it every time!
- These 10 tips for decorating on a budget have some great advice.
- Did you see Lauren Conrad’s mermaid costume? It’s pretty enough to convince me to dress up for halloween.
- This list has 20 retailers that will not be opening their doors on Thanksgiving. I know some people live for the sales, but I prefer to stay home and shop Black Friday online.
Whether you’re dressing up and heading out to a party or staying in to hand out candy, have a fun and safe night!