TGIF! It’s supposed to rain all day today and you’d think it was a state emergency. Anyway, it’s been an exhausting couple of weeks. I thought packing up our condo in one week would be stressful. It’s been nothing compared to unpacking and trying to decorate a new place. I feel like I’m constantly running errands! Trying to nest in the midst of a move doesn’t really work. Luckily my mom has been here this week to help out. Our windows have never been cleaner! I also introduced her to Scandal last night. I can’t get enough of that show.
A huge thank you for stopping by each day. I’m celebrating my best month ever on Luv in the Bubble and it’s all thanks to you! I truly appreciate it. And now onto a few links for your weekend reading…
- An agenda for bloggers? Sign me up! (via Bloguettes)
- I probably shouldn’t confess this, but I don’t wear deodorant regularly. If I did, I’d check out this natural deodorant.
- Career Advice from a Bunch of Smart Ladies
- Would you wear Ryan Gosling leggings? Joy’s post last night cracked me up.
- This Skillet White Chicken Chili Dip would be perfect as an appetizer for the big game on Sunday.
Stay warm and dry. See you back here on Monday for the start of February!
photo via Death to the Stock Photo
Thank you for the link, Luv! And don’t feel too bad about the deodorant thing. I very frequently forget to brush my teeth. Which is probably grosser.
Oooooh the blogger agenda! Love!!
A few of my friends are addicted to Scandal, I really need to start watching that show… And that blogger’s agenda is genius!