The weekend is here! I’m pretty excited for this one. My friends are hosting a baby shower on Sunday. It will be wonderful to celebrate with them! I’ve already felt so loved from family, friends and complete strangers throughout this pregnancy and know Sunday won’t be any different.
- I always thought homemade donuts would really difficult to make. Cassandra almost has me convinced to give these Chocolate Espresso Doughnuts a try.
- A toothbrush without any bristles? The Foreo Issa toothbrush is intriguing.
- I’ve got no plans to get married, but still found Six Things You Shouldn’t Do if You’re Ready to Talk About Marriage interesting.
- There’s a food truck festival in Phoenix this weekend. If you go, save room for Paletas Betty, it’s delicious!
- It might be the pregnancy hormones, but watching this video on the difference a haircut and shave can make was moving.
- If you loved Zack Morris, Kelly Kopowski and Slater, you’ll love this reunion with Jimmy Fallon.
Have a great weekend all!!
Girl! I was browsing through my Google Analytics and saw you linked my doughnut recipe! Thanks for sharing it, I would have thanked you sooner!!
You’re welcome, they look delicious! I love your food posts!!