Whenever Valentine’s Day approaches, I hear my dad saying “every day is Valentine’s Day around here!” It’s funny, but I only remember him saying it around Valentine’s Day. Whatever your plans for the weekend, I hope you have a great one! I’m kicking it off with lunch with a friend today. Other plans include shopping for a crib, cleaning up around the condo and continuing to nest. Exciting and romantic, right?! Next week I start twice weekly doctor appointments with ultrasounds on Tuesdays and other monitoring on Fridays. Each day it gets a little more real!
- Have you heard Everlane is expanding into stripes? A girl (or guy) can never have too many stripes…Monica explains why so many people love Everlane (myself included)
- I love finding new to me blogs, especially those that are a little different from many that I read. This week I stumbled upon Maury when Stay + Co featured her. I’m excited to get fitness inspiration from Maury of My Heart Races. She’s completed 17 marathons and trains while balancing her role as a mother to 4 kids. I figure she knows what she’s doing!
- Do you tend to pick out wine based on the bottle label? Don’t worry, you’re not alone! The Vivino app can help us. You just take a photo of the label and instantly get reviews, ranking and pricing. Now I can get a fun label and good bottle of wine!
- If you were into the Serial podcast and watch or read any sort of news, you probably already know the latest on Adnan. If not, read it here (I won’t spoil it for anyone still listening to the series).
- It’s nice to know even the most successful companies had less than stellar designs upon launch. What the World’s Biggest Websites Looked Like at Launch (via Victoria McGinley)