TGIF! We’re one week closer to spring! Tomorrow I’m heading to Phoenix Flea to shop some local businesses (including Chelsea from SLATHERlotions that I interviewed yesterday) and then Sunday afternoon will be spent enjoying our beautiful weather at a spring training game. Not too many plans, but just enough to give me something to look forward to in these last few weeks of pregnancy. Hope you all have a good one!
- If you read any other lifestyle blog you likely know Shopbop is having one of their tiered sales (up to 25% off depending on how much you spend). It’s a great time to pick up a pair of designer jeans at a discount, do some of your spring shopping (like my favorite Splendid tank) or get a jump on summer with a new bikini.
- Did you hear Nordstrom will be carrying select Madewell items in stores and online? I’m all for one-stop shopping with free shipping and returns!
- This video of the Russian acrobatic gymnastics team is from 2010, but it’s still amazing.
- A raspberry limoncello prosecco sounds like the perfect drink for this summer.
- Love that one of my favorite bloggers, Joy Cho, made Time’s 30 Most Influential People on the Internet!