Welcome to the first weekend in April! Hopefully it’s a long one for some of you and everyone will spend some time with family and friends. I’m certain this will be the last one without a little one around so I’ll be spending it relaxing and trying to get as comfortable as possible. :)
- How to Use Google to Create Your Own City Map: I’ve done something similar, but this is an awesome guide for planning a trip.
- 10 Important Life Lessons from Laguna Beach and The Hills: My favorite LC quote: “I want to forgive you and forget you”
- A Chat with Beauty Buff Elizabeth Dehn: It’s always interesting to hear about the beauty secrets of others.
- Why I Love Block Scheduling: I tried block scheduling this week and found it helped my productivity and focus!
- We already know we’re having a baby boy, but if you’re keeping the surprise check out Tiny Print’s Gender Predictor Quiz.
- I stopped in Banana Republic earlier this week and found a few shirts that would be great for spring. I especially liked this navy ikat, fitted windowpane, and ikat chambray. Pair any of them with white jeans for a crisp, spring look.
- In case you missed it, these mint brownies would be great for Easter dessert this weekend!