Welcome to the first weekend in April! Hopefully it’s a long one for some of you and everyone will spend some time with family and friends. I’m certain this will be the last one without a little one around so I’ll be spending it relaxing and trying to get as comfortable as possible. :)
- How to Use Google to Create Your Own City Map: I’ve done something similar, but this is an awesome guide for planning a trip.
- 10 Important Life Lessons from Laguna Beach and The Hills: My favorite LC quote: “I want to forgive you and forget you”
- A Chat with Beauty Buff Elizabeth Dehn: It’s always interesting to hear about the beauty secrets of others.
- Why I Love Block Scheduling: I tried block scheduling this week and found it helped my productivity and focus!
- We already know we’re having a baby boy, but if you’re keeping the surprise check out Tiny Print’s Gender Predictor Quiz.
- I stopped in Banana Republic earlier this week and found a few shirts that would be great for spring. I especially liked this navy ikat, fitted windowpane, and ikat chambray. Pair any of them with white jeans for a crisp, spring look.
- In case you missed it, these mint brownies would be great for Easter dessert this weekend!
that google map thing is really cool!
Great Laguna Beach piece. How come none of the boys had any quotes? They were always made to look the fools on that show…
You’re so right, the guys definitely had some good lines. They must not have been quite as memorable!