top: j crew // jeans: madewell // shoes: m gemi (similar) // bag: madewell // necklace: maya brenner // bracelets: david yurman (here, here and here) // rings: david yurman and catbird nyc
I was iffy on this navy eyelet top at first, but it’s quickly become a go to this summer. It’s on sale and also available in white, crimson and a light blue colorway. If you can grab it during the J Crew end of summer sale, I’d highly recommend it. Almost everything is 40% off, including an additional 40% off sale items. I have my eye on this sweater with a lace collar.
Recently I was thinking about my all-time favorite TV series. I love a list and when putting together one about TV shows, I realized the list is quite small.
Top 5 Favorite TV Series
- Downton Abbey – this series will always have a special place in my heart since it inspired Sybil’s name
- Schitt’s Creek – the most recent entrant onto my list, we watched all 4 seasons over a few weeks. It’s quirky and sweet and funny.
- Friends – I rewatched almost the entire series when I was pregnant with Sybil and couldn’t sleep at night. The episodes never get old.
- The Office – we’ve been watching reruns on Netflix. It’s almost better the second time around.
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel – I absolutely love this show. Midge’s father is a hidden gem.
What series do you love? We could use a new one to binge!
photos by ana of rosemary & rye